Making the Perfect Brew
Whether you’re a traditional leaf tea lover or prefer the convenience of a teabag, these tips will help you prepare the perfect cup of Madura tea:
- Take time away from your office or schedule to relax and unwind
- Boil the kettle using fresh water (the oxygen in fresh water provides a better infusion)
- Add one teaspoon of Madura leaf tea (plus one for the pot) to your favourite teapot, or one Madura teabag to your favourite cup (tea mugs should be no larger than 280ml)
- Pour freshly boiled water over the tea and allow 4 to 6 minutes brewing time, depending on what suits your palate
- Remember that leaf tea should be brewed for longer, and green tea should be brewed using boiled water that has slightly cooled
- Add milk to black tea if required.
- Add sugar or honey to any tea type as required – or a slice of lemon or lime to for a refreshing taste
- Sit back. Relax. Enjoy.