English Breakfast Ice Cream
- 2½ cups of milk
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons of Madura English Breakfast Leaf Tea
- 2 eggs
- 6 teaspoons of sugar
- 1 pack of double sweet cream
- Boil the milk in a pot. Turn off the heat, add the tea and allow to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, stir the eggs with the sugar and the vanilla extract until the colour becomes lighter.
- Filter the milk and squeeze the tea of its liquids. Pour the milk onto the eggs and stir rapidly. Cook until the mix becomes thick and let it cool.
- Stir the cream and add the cooled mixture. Move the mixture into molds and freeze for at least 3 hours