Green Tea for Cleansing, Detoxing and Exercise
With its foundations firmly rooted in traditional Chinese and Indian medicines, and contemporary studies confirming its multiple health benefits, green tea is the top-ranking beverage for overall wellbeing. Containing a powerful combination of antioxidants, trace minerals, and nutrients; green tea can be enjoyed not only as a refreshing drink but also as the ideal supplement for cleansing, detoxing and exercising.
Madura Tea – Australia’s multi-award-winning producer of over twenty tea blends – has built a loyal following for their premium green tea, with customers worldwide enjoying Madura’s leaf or bagged tea blends as part of their daily wellness routine.
Pioneers of Australia’s first green tea in the late nineteen eighties, Madura’s green tea range has expanded to include several natural infusions, resulting in a smooth and refreshing cup, rich in flavour and health benefits. Try your Madura green tea blended with jasmine, papaya, Australian lemon myrtle or mint; or opt for the delicate taste of sencha, sweet green, or the aromatic dragon pearl blend.
Crafting quality and pure blends from the Northern New South Wales’ hinterland, Madura Tea celebrates the significant role green tea plays in cleansing, detoxing and exercise. Drawing on the latest studies from around the globe evidence-based research concludes that regular consumption of green tea assists with:
Green Tea for Cleansing
The perfect all-rounder, green tea refreshes, rehydrates and can help cleanse your system. Enjoy several cups daily over a number of weeks, and you’ll be rejuvenating your system, aiding digestion, and reaping the numerous health benefits green tea is famous.
For a natural cleanser, try Madura Tea’s Sweet Green Tea Smoothie
- 1 cup Madura Sweet Green Tea, brewed and chilled
- 1/2 cup baby kale or spinach
- 1/2 a green apple
- 1 tablespoon Greek yogurt (no added sugar)
- 1/2 a small Lebanese cucumber
- A squeeze of lime for a refreshing cleansing boost
Method: Blitz ingredients in a blender until they reach a smooth consistency. For a naturally sweeter version add half a banana, which will provide added B6, magnesium, vitamin C, potassium, dietary fibre, potassium, biotin, and copper.
Green Tea for Detoxing
Detox by eating clean, natural and wholesome foods. Detoxing will help you feel less bloated and more energised while helping free your body from toxins. A natural flush for your system, antioxidant-rich green tea will not only help your body increase the production of detoxification properties . Whilst also boosting your immune system while protecting your liver from the damaging effects of toxic substances such as alcohol. For those who are serious about their detoxing, try Madura Tea’s certified organic green tea.
Green Tea for Exercise
Green tea has been proven to increase fat burning and improve physical performance by working as a natural metabolism booster. Studies have shown that the caffeine in green tea mobilises fatty acids from fat tissue, making them available for use as energy storage. Naturally low in calories, green tea can also be incorporated into a healthy eating plan for weight loss and maintenance.
Madura Tea’s Green Tea Tips
- To get the most from green tea for cleansing, detoxing and exercise – ensure you use only premium varieties. Madura Tea is committed to producing the purest, freshest, highest quality tea from plantation to cup.
- Brew your tea correctly to make the most of its antioxidants and healing properties. Never use boiling water, or you’ll compromise the delicate taste. Always follow the brewing directions on the packet to ensure you steep your tea for the optimal length of time.
- To escape a bitter taste – avoid over brewing
- Sip your tea slowly to appreciate its flavour fully; relax and take time to reflect on the gift of health you are giving your body.
Now is a great time to maximise your energy levels with green tea.
To learn more about the health benefits of Madura’s green tea for cleansing, detoxing and exercise, phone (02) 6670 6000 or visit our online store for our green tea range.