Health Benefits of Tea – Spring Clean Your Body with Tea
Tea has been celebrated for its healing properties for centuries. When it comes to health benefits its proven certain teas perform not only as a natural preventative remedy to viral infections, they also act as a powerful tonic to nourish the body, fortify the immune system, aid detoxification, and boost general health.
As the winter months draw to a close, many people look towards spring as a time of renewal and growth. The promise of warmer days and shorter nights awakens the philosophy of ‘spring cleaning,’ with health conscious people focusing on cleansing their body as well as their home. Containing powerful antioxidants and a variety of important trace minerals, its no surprise that people include tea as part of their body’s spring cleaning process.
Why Spring Clean with Tea?
With so many different varieties and blends available, tea is a convenient, cost effective way to look after your mind, body and soul.
- Drinking herbal tea is a great way to cleanse and hydrate your system.
- Different herbal teas have different cleansing properties. Try camomile to ease insomnia, and soothe the stomach; peppermint tea for digestive problems; lemon myrtle for an immune boost; and ginger as the perfect all rounder for physical and mental wellbeing.
- Green tea is loaded with antioxidants. Regular consumption helps aid digestion, increase fat burning and improve physical performance.
- Black tea is the perfect spring cleaning all rounder. It can also soothe a sore throat and chase away the chills. Try it with a spoonful of honey and a squeeze of lemon for vitamin C.
- For a great immune system enhancer, try chai tea. Its potent blend of black tea, herbs and spices has been promoted for its health benefits for centuries.
When choosing a tea to spring clean your body and for maximum health benefits, it’s important to look for a pure, well-sourced product made from high-quality ingredients that are free from contaminants.
Madura Tea – Nourish the Body Naturally
Madura Tea has been exploring the relationship between tea and wellbeing for years. The award-winning Australian tea plantation and producer of over twenty blends understands the world’s most consumed beverage is also a powerful tonic with a wide range of health benefits.
Constantly striving for flavour and perfection, Madura’s black, green, white, chai, herbal blends, and organic teas are handcrafted using the finest quality, purest leaves on the market. With a team committed to researching and assessing the latest tea studies, Madura Tea are continually looking at new and innovative ways to combine their wide range of blends with the holistic approach to lifestyle enjoyed by their customers.
When it comes to brewing their leaves for optimal taste and benefit, Madura Tea recommends an uncomplicated approach. With the portable convenience of tea bags and packaged leaves, you can enjoy their blends anywhere at any time. For a simple brew all you need is a kettle or teapot, your favourite cup, and your Madura blend of choice. If possible warm the teapot prior to brewing as this helps prevent the tea from cooling off too quickly. Madura Tea’s number one tip is always steep your tea to the packet instructions – it’s the key to a perfect brew every time!
Whether its for digestive support, energy, detoxification, health and wellness, or simply rest and relaxation, Madura Tea has a quality tea blend to support your body’s spring cleaning requirements. To learn more about the health benefits of tea and Madura’s quality blends, organic and herbal teas contact us.