Tea – The Easy New Year’s Resolution
If you made a New Year’s resolution this year and you’ve already fallen off the wagon, don’t be too hard on yourself. According to statistics, only 58.4% of people maintain their resolutions until February, with just 8% of people successfully achieving their goals.
Sometimes we set ourselves up for failure with overly-ambitious goals, or unrealistic expectations and sometimes we give in to temptation and cravings. We’re only human after all.
The good news is Madura Tea has a fool-proof solution to help keep your New Year’s resolutions on track 365 days a year.
With most resolutions centred around self-improvement or health and wellbeing ambitions, it’s safe to say your goals for 2018 probably include one or more of the following:
- Losing weight or improving your metabolism.
- Exercising more or increasing your level of physical activity.
- Health-related goals such as lowering your blood pressure or boosting your immune system.
- Cleansing and detoxing your system.
- Being kind to your mental health by improving your sleep cycle or alleviating the symptoms of stress and anxiety.
- Fuelling your body with good nutrition sourced from high quality, or organic products.
- Being a better friend to the environment by purchasing locally-produced products from companies with a reputation for sustainability and eco-friendly practices.
- Taking time out to enjoy life’s simple pleasures, or spending quality time with friends, family, and neighbours.
- Being more economical, or reviewing your budget with a focus on value for money.
Recognise any of the above? We thought so. Put the kettle on, because we’re going to let you in on an easy method to help keep all your goals on track not just today, not just next week, or next month – but for a lifetime.
Tea is the easiest New Year’s resolution you’ll ever keep.
It’s not only economical, convenient, and completely portable; it’s delicious, versatile, and ticks the box on nearly everyone’s resolution list.
As the world’s most celebrated beverage, a cup of tea delivers a myriad of health and wellness benefits, that can help keep your goals on target. When consumed daily, tea can:
- Aid digestion and fight inflammation.
- Control blood sugar and lower cholesterol.
- Improve heart and mental health.
- Reduce the risk of stroke.
- Enhance the immune system.
- Calm the mind and aid sleep.
- Increase fat burning and physical performance.
- Lower the risk of various types of cancers.
Not only that, when you choose one of Madura Tea’s premium or organic blends, you’re guaranteed the purest taste from quality leaves, value for money, the perfect refreshment to enjoy alone or with company, and the satisfaction of buying from an Australian owned and operated plantation that nurtures the ecosystem that sustains it.
With February just around the corner, don’t worry if you’ve become a statistic of the New Year’s resolution fallout. If you’re still feeling slothful from Christmas and holiday indulgence, or sluggish from the summertime heat, keep it simple. Break your goals down into bite-sized – or in this case, sip-sized – milestones. By drinking a cup of black, green, white, or herbal tea every day, you can say goodbye to the guilt trip knowing you’re doing one positive thing every day to support your goals.
2018, we’ve got this!
Madura Tea- Keeping New Year’s resolutions on track since 1978
Additional sources researched