Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our website.
The term ‘Madura Tea Estates’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘our’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 753 Clothiers Creek Road, Clothiers Creek NSW 2484 Australia. Our Australian Business Number (ABN) is 50 395 857 321. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Madura Loyalty Rewards
Commencement date of the loyalty system was on the 26th January 2013. You must initially register as a customer on www.maduratea.com.au. The Brew Club (Madura loyalty rewards) membership is subject to specific terms and conditions:
Terms and Conditions as of September 17, 2018
- points are assigned automatically at the completion of a paid online order at www.maduratea.com.au
- points are no longer earned by entering loyalty codes
- codes are no longer printed on packaging, but may appear on new purchases of previously printed stock that is yet to clear the supply chain
- points are allocated based on 10% of the dollar amount paid for the order minus any amount paid for shipping (E.g. $25 paid for order less $10 shipping = 10% of $15 = $1.50 = 150 points)
- each point is equal to AU$0.01 (including GST within Australia) and can be used as a discount for products purchased from www.maduratea.com.au
- the amount of points allocated per order is subject to change without notice
- the dollar value of each point is subject to change without notice
- points are non-transferable
- points cannot be redeemed for cash
- we may limit the percentage of your order that can be discounted via loyalty points
- the system is planned to be perpetual, however we may terminate it at any time and all unused points will expire
- points expire 12 months after being generated
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Madura Tea Estates and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits in connection with the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Madura Tea Estates. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
The information and reference guides in this website are intended solely for the general information for the reader. The contents of this website are not intended to offer personal medical advice, diagnose health problems or for treatment purposes. It is not a substitute for medical care provided by a licensed and qualified health professional. Please consult your health care provider for any treatment advice.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Madura Tea Estates takes no responsibility and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.